Friday, October 21, 2011

I Guess It Could Be Worse??

I'm currently on Medicaid and I have no more vist left which means I will not be able to go to any doctor till July of next year :'( I am still hurting and if it continues I will have no choice but to go to the E.R. I have really been stressed out lately. I know that this is not good for my pots but I can't help but be stressed.

I have 11 days to come up with 500.00 dollars so that I can go to the doctor in Texas. This is extremely hard since I do not have a job. I hate the fact of having to depend on someone else financially but I have no choice. Most people take alot of what they are capable of doing for granted. I really wish that I could do what I used to. I use to love walking,my children and I would go to our local track and walk for about an hour. Now,I'm lucky if I can walk in my local grocery store and buy some food. I wish I could go outside and play with my kids......I miss that the most.

Due to my whole right leg hurting and my limbs going numb. I am signing off and will post tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment